Having your skin break out can be very stressful. Most of the time, you blame it on your latest skin regimen without knowing, this may not be the cause.
Breaking out is influenced by a lot of factors.
- Your diet – Sugar and oily food is a no-no. Minimal intake is nothing to worry about. Gluten can also be the culprit.
- Hormonal changes – we all know we have that visitor of the month which affects everything. Aside from that, pregnancy and being post partum are also two things.
- Stress – It shows in your skin. Lighten up.
- Lack of sleep – If its less than 8 hours a night, think twice.
- Your hair products are all over the place – If your hair is dirty, oily, greasy and all. The hair is very close to the face, thus, the contamination.
- Cleansing, what’s that? – If you’re too lazy to get up before dosing off, then that’s probably the reason. Make sure to wash your face in the morning and at night. An optional wash in the middle of the day can help too.
- Sweat! – If you exercise a lot, make sure to cleanse your skin afterwards. Accuulation of swet on the skin may clog pores leading to future breakouts.
- Hair removal on the face – Waxing, shaving and plucking hair on the face will make your skin extra vulnerable. It inflames the skin, making it easy for the bacteria to penetrate.
- Your make up aren’t the “right” ones – You should be using non-comedogenic cosmetics.
- Weather change – This Is also an inevitable factor.
- You have dry skin – Its always a misconception that only those with oily skin have acne. Dry skin can actually crack, making it an open entry for germs.
- Use of the wrong products on your skin – You’re wither allergic, or reactive to one or more substances of your topical routine.
So next time you break out, contemplate on these things.